Come and join us for an evening of celebration! Everyone welcome. Please arrive promptly in time for the awards ceremony starting at 7pm.
Doors open 6.45pm.
We are delighted to be hosting our first ever AWARDS NIGHT alongside our usual winter celebration. Everyone is welcome to this family friendly evening.
There will be dancing, festive fun, a raffle and of course, the all important awards in recognition of some of our star participants and volunteers.
We will be providing a light buffet during the evening but please bring your own choice of drinks.
If you would like to donate a prize for our raffle please email Amanda to let her know and simply bring it along on the night.
BOOK A PLACE FOR YOUR GROUP. You only need to book one slot for your group and you can choose between free entry or entry by donation. Any donation will help support the costs of this wonderful evening where young people and volunteers are recognised for their efforts, dedication and progress, giving us all some winter cheer.
See you on the 2nd!
How to book:
- Select “Reserve a spot”
- Choose EITHER a “Free Entry” ticket or “Entry by Donation” ticket (don’t do both!)
- If you select a free entry ticket you only need get one – we ask for group size in the order form
- If you select entry by donation you will put the amount of your donation in the box – and then let us know your group size in the order form
- Please advise the number of people in your group in the order form, even if only a guestimate
- Make sure to tell us if anyone in your group has any special dietary requirements or allergies in the order form.
How to get here:
By train: Haymarket station is a 15 minute walk from the venue
By bus: Lothian Region Buses No 2, 3, 4, 25, 33 and 44 all pass by the venue
By car: There is limited on street parking in the surrounding streets