1. If you are interested in any of the projects, get in
touch to find out if there is a place available. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 0131 337 7227.
2. Download and print the booking
form: Microsoft Word or
3. Return the form with your payment.
(If you are having difficulties paying for your Green Team projects, please get
in touch. We may be able to offer you a subsidised place). Please enclose payment
of £10 per day, £25 per weekend residential and £75 deposit for residential weeks
(cheques made payable to The Green Team).
look forward to seeing you there! Kate Hedges, Projects Co-ordinator
- We cannot give refunds where cancellations are made less than
7 days before the project. We are happy to transfer fees to other projects with
- Parents/guardians should be able to be contacted at all
times during the project in the event of the project being curtailed for any reason
and participants needing to return home.
- You must inform us if there are
any changes to your personal or medical details
- Additional bookings can
be made during a calendar year by telephone or email, and are confirmed on receipt
- Emergency contact numbers are sent out in the information leaflet
in the week prior to each project.
| Green Volunteers |
Green Shoots |
Green Champions | Volunteer
Leaders | About
| Green Shoots News | Contact
The Green Team (Edinburgh &
Lothians) Ltd is a charity registered in Scotland SCO29319